Skip to main content
Climate Change & Fisheries
- Inform and enable predictions on impact of climate change on fisheries sustainability.
- Inform assessment of economic futures of Chinook salmon fishery given climate change predictions.
- Inform human diet threats owing to climate change via ocean acidification research.
Animal & Human Behavior
- Inform other animal and human behavior research via findings of Kemp’s Ridley turtle, Hake stock assessment and seabird bycatch.
- Influence on economic futures for national and global societies through fishery ocean acidification, marine bioacoustics, extreme weather, temperature and climate.
- Economic planning for human and marine natural ecosystem futures through human dimensions research associated with valuing natural infrastructure, given sea-level rise and flood risks.